Essential: Dip SW or equivalent. Social Work England registered. Experience of completing assessments, support plans, risk assessments, reviews and court reports and generating these through information technology. Fully considers the financial dimension to own activities, monitoring expenditure through reviewing individual needs and ensuring true value for money is delivered. Applied knowledge of The Care Act 2014/Mental Health Act 1983/Mental Capacity Act 2005 and other appropriate legislative frame works and statutory guidance relating to adults. Knowledge of the Assessment Framework and other relevant assessment and planning tools. Ability to effectively undertake partnership working with adults with care and support needs and their families/carers/advocates and other agencies involved in their care.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**