We are looking for a senior social worker who is committed to achieving the best for the people of Dudley. You will be joining a team of people who are passionate about Dudley. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to give our diverse Borough the greatest level of support it deserves. You will be joining a team of people who are passionate about Dudley, its people, and its exciting prospects. Dudley is a vibrant, multicultural place with a fascinating and inspiring people and our Aim is always to provide a high-quality service ensuring legislation requirements are met. You will be working in a Team responding to all manner of needs and the ability to understand the diverse communities of Dudley would be a distinct advantage. Working in a busy duty setting screening / triaging cases. You will have the knowledge to provide access to services or other provision within the Borough. As an exemplary practitioner, provide leadership and professional knowledge to colleagues; promote innovation and model and facilitate reflective practice. Work with vulnerable adults and their carers who require such assistance either within a geographical area or specialism providing advice, support and counselling. You will have been vaccinated as per the mandatory requirements for this post.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**