Opportunities have arisen in the children with disabilities service that sit within fieldwork.
We are seeking experienced social workers who are highly committed to support our children and young people aged 0-18 with a range of complex needs and disabilities to be protected and to reach their potential.
You will be provided with opportunities to develop your practice within this area of work. This is an exciting time to join the service which works alongside a range of professionals including SEND, SNIPS, Health services, Pathway to adulthood team and CAMHS. Co-ordinating services will play a big role, in addition to a range of tasks including assessment for short break provision. You will also be required to work with children and young people subject to Child Protection Plans, Care proceedings and Children Looked After. You will be social work qualified and registered with Social Work England.
We are based in Moorfoot building which is in the city centre and our new flexible working model is part office part working from home. We are currently recruiting to posts so need agency workers for at least 3 months contracts.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**