We have an interim social work opportunity on our Early Adulthood team
Experience of working within Early Adulthood/ Transitions would be an advantage , as would experience of using the LiquidLogic IT system
The role is varied and includes care act assessment and support planning, mental capacity work, court of protection, and safeguarding.
We have a joined up duty service which covers Early Adulthood , Learning Disability and Autism and you will join the duty rota as part of your role.
A friendly and supportive team
Hybrid working ( 40% office time)
The opportunity to contribute towards the continued development and improvement of our service
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**