We are recruiting two Fostering Outreach Support Workers.
1 – Full time (37 hours)
1 Part time (18.5 hours)
Some early evening and weekend work required
This role includes the delivery of training and development opportunities in order to develop skills and knowledge to ensure that the children and young people’s needs are met to ensure best outcomes and to prevent placement disruptions.
The role also includes the delivery of direct work to children and young people in partnership with other agencies and services, i.e. Healthy Young Minds
You will work closely with foster carers, special guardians, social work colleagues and professionals from other agencies such as CAMHS, the police, health services etc.
You will have access to the best support, regular supervision and training and development opportunities are provided for all staff.
What’s on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**