Social Worker – Duty & Assessment Team, South Locality (Wythenshawe)
– Duty & Assessment experience required
– Completion of Child & Family Assessments, coordinating of Child In Need Planning, Strategy Meeting/ S 47 Enquiries to progress to Initial Child Protection Conference.
– Strong reflection and analytical skills and ability to assess and manage risk required.
– Court experience – around initiation of proceedings/ EPO applications etc desirable.
– Knowledge of Signs of Safety and Safe & Together desirable.
– Office based at Etrop Court
– Flexible working/ WFH agreed at Team Manager discretion
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**