Working pattern: Saturdays 8.45am to 5.15pm
Building strong relationships with the children and young people you are working with, adapting your approach as needed.
Providing a safe environment for children to have fun, try new experiences and thrive.
Supporting our primary and secondary age children to take part in activities such as arts and crafts, cooking, team games, outdoor games and enhancing life skills. Supporting those that have chosen to take part in activities in the local community.
Keeping records of children’s development and learning.
Carrying out personal care and administering medication (training provided)
You must have:
- References required for the last 3 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**