The family and friends assessment team is a stable team and work extremely well together to ensure safety of children and suitable alternative family placements for the most vulnerable children in Liverpool. This is done under the close supervision of a supportive management tier. Due to an increase in the looked after children population we are looking for 4 x qualified social workers who will have the skills and experience to complete viability reports and family and friends assessments. You will have the experience in the following:
• Experienced social worker in fostering, preferably with safeguarding experience
• Experience in completing form C fostering assessments.
• Experience in presenting assessments to the fostering panel.
• Experience of completing viability assessments.
• Good working knowledge of fostering regulations/legislation and National Minimum Standards.
• Ability to work to court timescales.
• Ability to work closely with the local authority child care and legal teams.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**