We are seeking to recruit an experienced, full-time Social Worker to work as part of our Integrated Neighbourhood Teams (INT). The role will be 35 hours a week from Monday – Friday.
The Integrated Neighbourhood Team is a multi-disciplinary, multi-agency team working together to promote positive health and wellbeing outcomes for our citizens. As a Social Worker you will be required to use key legislation to support residents to get healthy and to be as independent as possible.
You must be able to work flexibly and dynamically across the service, undertaking assessments and reviews to ensure we are fulfilling our legal duties.
You must hold a full and valid driving licence and provide your own car for use at work.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**