This is an opportunity for Experienced Social Workers (Level 3) with relevant experience, skills and knowledge of complex casework.
We are looking to appoint someone interested in joining the Hospital Integrated Discharge Team full time for 37 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will be expected to manage a range of highly complexity cases, in particular involving Court of Protection work, MCA/DoLS, safeguarding. As such the applicant will need to demonstrate via application and interview an excellent working knowledge of the Care Act including Mental Capacity/DoLS.
You will be required to have a range of knowledge, skills and experience and be expected stay up to date knowledge of relevant local and national legislation relating to Social Care.
This is an opportunity to join a generic locality team working with adults with a clear focus on person centred support to customers who have longer term needs aimed towards the customer having greater independence, choice and control.
If you are a team player, good communicator, eager to learn and develop yourself and others, have a commitment to service quality and service standards then this is an ideal opportunity for you to further your skills and knowledge. This role will also take part in the development of the Greater Manchester locality plan which is an exciting opportunity to be able to shape the future of social care in Bury.
Due to the nature of the service the successful candidate may be required to work any five days out of seven including weekends to meet service needs.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**