CFC is a busy in through team receiving all referrals for statutory – children’s services in Flintshire. Whilst numbers of social workers is at 8 the team predominately deal with all the initial local Child Protection enquiries, initial Court applications and PBRA. We currently have three vacancies, whilst other workers are well rehearsed in managing the most complex and diverse Child Protection enquiries, with us taking some pride in the team being a robust but stable team. The resilience and support between the staff group is impeccable especially when working under pressure. The majority of the referrals are processed within a timely manner by the individual workers identifying closure of the case, Care and support services or progression to ICPCC, indeed something that will be expected of the new worker. Written Section 47 enquiry documents would be expected to be completed to a high standard with much detail and analysis when looking and identifying the risk to children and young people. These vacancies rely on someone who has significant experience within the field of Child Protection and has a good understanding of the AWCPP. The new worker should be flexible in their approach, a good communicator with an excellent ability to converse with children and their families. The current post is for full time workers with excellent working conditions available and supported by the Local Authority .
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**